GFMAM at MainTrain
MainTrain 2023 is proud to be hosting delegates from the Global Forum on Maintenance and Asset Management (GFMAM) in Winnipeg in conjunction with the MainTrain conference. Conference attendees will have the opportunity to network with the GFMAM representatives who will also be presenting and offering perspectives on maintenance, reliability and asset management from around the world. Stay up to date on who is presenting as we continue to plan the schedule.
PEMAC is an active and contributing member of the "Global Forum on Maintenance and Asset Management" working globally to align theory and practice in this developing profession.
The members of the Global Forum are:
- Asset Management Council (Australia)
- Institute for Asset Management (UK)
- Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP)
- Gulf Society for Maintenance and Reliability (GSMR)
- European Federation of National Maintenance Societies (EFNMS)
- Japan Institute for Plant Maintenance (JIPM)
- Japan Association of Asset Management (JAAM)
- Malaysian Asset and Project Management Association (MAPMA)
- PEMAC Asset Management Association of Canada (PEMAC)
- ABRAMAN (Brazil)
- IFRAMI (France)
- Belgian Maintenance Association (BEMAS)
- Southern African Asset Management Association (SAAMA)
A current focus of the GFMAM is the revision of the Asset Management Landscape.
Learn more about about PEMAC's AM Landscape Revision Team