Canadian Leaders in Asset Management
PEMAC is a Canadian not for profit association enabling excellence in maintenance, reliability, and asset management through collaboration, applied learning, and leadership.
PEMAC was founded in 1990 and operated in its first 30 years as "PEMAC Plant Engineering and Maintenance Association of Canada". In the formative stage of the association's history much has been accomplished: attracting >1400 members and establishing Chapters across Canada, developing and promoting two well-respected education and certification programs in cooperation with post-secondary teaching institutions, hosting annual conferences and an annual awards program, establishment of a member magazine, and contributing to global alignment.
In February, 2020 the organization formally changed its name to PEMAC Asset Management Association of Canada in the context of a new Strategic Plan that articulates the following 5 goals:
- Expand our offerings in maintenance and reliability management
- Raise awareness for the professional field of asset management
- Grow the capacity of PEMAC to support our vision
- Broaden community engagement through “connect, learn and contribute”
- Set high standards for asset management excellence in Canada
We hope you'll join us to support continued advances in the field of asset management for the next 30 years and beyond.