This is an event hosted by a like-minded organization
This special event is a collaboration between RATS and PEMAC to provide a forum for learning and discussion, centered around Asset Management, Maintenance and Reliability.
Business Management & Equipment Reliability Maintenance as a Business with Criticality Analysis
- Are you or your organization implementing a new Enterprise Asset Management system?
- Does your asset hierarchy follow functionally driven parent-child taxonomy?
- Do your technicians and operators keep putting work requests against the wrong identifiers?
- Do you truly understand the severity of the consequences associated with asset failure?
- Can your team effortlessly mine the data and make the right decisions?
- Do you understand how to monitor and review the effectiveness of your organization or a supplier’s maintenance program?
During this interactive presentation, the attendees will learn how to implement a maintenance and reliability framework closely aligned with Norsok Z-008 and ISO14224 standards. Attendees will also receive a quick walkthrough on a Maintenance Effectiveness Audit Process that closely aligns with ISO 19011 to monitor the framework of the program. No sales pitches or gimmicks, just passionate technical engagement and criticality driven conversation!
- Asset Hierarchy
- Asset Criticality
- Asset Reliability
- Program Management
Time and Location: Thu, Mar 14, 2024 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM MDT
Residence Inn by Marriott Calgary Downtown / Beltline District
610 10 Avenue, Southwest Calgary, AB T2R 0B2
For more information, and to register, CLICK HERE.