Apply for the CTAM to demonstrate that you have:
The knowledge and comprehension of asset management (AM) to take responsibility for leading application and management of an element of a specific Domain within an Asset Management Framework (AMF) and thereby enhance the organizational effectiveness of the relevant Activities undertaken, requiring:
- Awareness and understanding of the breadth of recognized Domains of AM, and their inter-dependency within an AMF.
- Well-developed skills within an area of work responsibility in an operating Domain of AM.
- Awareness and understanding of the key requirements of an integrated AMF; and
- Awareness and understanding of core AM roles and responsibilities, their inter-dependency, and the key benefits of integrated application.
Relating to the area of their Proficiency, certificants will:
- Inform aspects of the AMF; and
- Lead a team in application or be recognized as a fully competent technical professional, technician, or tradesperson.
Minimum total of 120 hours over 3 years in at least two (2) of the following categories:
- Formal education and training
- Informal education (max 20 hours/year)
- Presentation and Publishing
- Formal education and training delivery
- Community participation
- Professional Practice (max 20 hours/year)