Apply for the CSAM to demonstrate that you have:
... The knowledge and skills to take responsibility for the design, establishment, updating and management oversight of application of an Asset Management Framework (AMF) in a significant area of business relating to a significant asset portfolio, requiring:
- Awareness and advanced understanding of all the recognized Domains of Asset Management (AM), their inter-dependency and integration.
- Awareness and advanced understanding of the key requirements for an integrated AMF.
- The ability to synthesize and integrate complex knowledge (including eliciting such knowledge from a range of Domain experts).
- Meta-cognitive skills.
- Leadership and management skills.
- The ability to communicate complex knowledge to a variety of audiences; and
- The ability to manage the integration/relationship of asset management with other organizational management systems and processes.
A Certificant, typically as the leader of a multi-disciplinary AM team, or as an AM Expert (AME),will:
- Recommend policy, strategy, tactics, processes, and procedures; and
- Drive AM application and continual improvement
Minimum total of 180 hours over 3 years in at least three (3) of the following categories:
- Formal education and training
- Informal education (max 20 hours/year)
- Presentation and publishing
- Formal education and training delivery
- Community participation
- Professional Practice (max 30 hours/year)