MMP Instructors Needed
PEMAC is currently seeking individuals who are interested in instructing the Maintenance Management Professional (MMP) program at teaching institutions across the country.
- Do you have a clear understanding of the relationship between physical asset management and industrial competitiveness and success?
- Do you have a strong understanding of production systems and processes?
- Do you have ten years or more of maintenance and/or asset management experience in an industrial environment?
- Are you an excellent communicator and able to provide credibility to the course content to persons at any level or stage of his/her career?
- Are you interested in promoting proveb principles of physical asset management, assisting engineering & maintenance professionals to improve their organization's competitiveness?
If so, then you might be a good candidate to instruct in the Maintenance Management Professional (MMP) program!
We are always looking for great instructors across the country. At this time there is a specific need the areas of:
Alberta: Various cities
New Brunswick: Moncton, Saint John
Newfoundland: Various cities
Saskatchewan: Regina, Saskatoon, Weyburn and Assiniboia
Applications are now being accepted for these locations.
For more details about instructing, the application process and to apply to instruct, email Nicolle Guillen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905) 823 7255 extension 3.
PEMAC approves instructors based on industry experience and other factors. Contracts for instruction, however are made between the PEMAC-approved instructors and the Teaching Institution.