MMP Instructors Needed
PEMAC is currently seeking individuals who are interested in instructing the Maintenance Management Professional (MMP) program at teaching institutions across the country.
- Do you have a clear understanding of the relationship between physical asset management and industrial competitiveness and success?
- Do you have a strong understanding of production systems and processes?
- Do you have ten years or more of maintenance and/or asset management experience in an industrial environment?
- Are you an excellent communicator and able to provide credibility to the course content to persons at any level or stage of his/her career?
- Are you interested in promoting proveb principles of physical asset management, assisting engineering & maintenance professionals to improve their organization's competitiveness?
If so, then you might be a good candidate to instruct in the Maintenance Management Professional (MMP) program!
We are always looking for great instructors across the country. At this time there is a specific need the areas of Newfoundland, Sudbury, Saskatoon, Windsor, Vancouver, Fort McMurray and Windsor. Applications are now being accepted for these locations.
For more details about instructing, the application process and to apply to instruct, email Nicolle Guillen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905) 823 7255 extension 3.
PEMAC approves instructors based on industry experience and other factors. Contracts for instruction, however are made between the PEMAC-approved instructors and the Teaching Institution.