Suncor, Irving Oil, Energy Safety Canada, Toronto Hydro and more to attend the Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals & Resources Summit!
Over 250 Operations, Maintenance and Reliability professionals will gather in Calgary this June 4-6 at the Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals & Resources Summit.
Senior executives from Irving Oil, Enbridge, Energy Safety Canada, Toronto Hydro, SaskPower, Suncor, BP, Shell, Veolia and many more will share their expertise and give an inside look at their operations.
PEMAC is delighted to be partnering with the 2018 summit featuring 40+ world-class industry speakers, including:
- Leigh Mork, Director, Maintenance and Reliability Integration, Suncor
- Cynthia Hansen, Executive Vice President, Utilities and Power Operations, Enbridge
- Chris Bloomer, President & CEO, Canadian Energy Pipeline Association
- Mick O'Connor, Behavioural Safety Manager, Irving Oil
- Sheikh Nahyaan, General Manager, Grid Operations & Emergency Management, Toronto Hydro
- Mark Hutcherson, Director, Operations Excellence, ConocoPhillips
- John Rhind, CEO, Energy Safety Canada
- Peter Montagna, Head of Global Adhesives SH&E, Audit and Assessment, Henkel Corporation
- Matt DiGeronimo, Vice President, Operations, Veolia
- Hugo Ashkar, Global Risk Manager, BP
- Mike Baker, Manager, Operational Excellence, Royal Dutch Shell
- Jim Wetherbee, Astronaut and Author, Controlling Risk: 30 Techniques for Operating Excellence
- Kathy McCrum, Vice President, HR & Safety, SaskPower
The event offers roundtables, panels, case studies and workshops on a variety of topics, including Human Factors, Personal & Process Safety, Operational Risk Management, Business Transformation, Asset Integrity Management & Digital Operations. Industry professionals have a unique opportunity to learn from Canadian and international experts who have successfully executed on strategy and delivered substantial improvements in operational and business performance.
“I like the operational excellence conference because it is really about the people-to-people and people to-machine interface and how companies can build up and create a highly reliable organization that works with very large assets” says Leigh Mork, Director of Maintenance and Reliability Integration at Suncor, who attends the event every year with his team.
Download the full 2018 agenda for further information on the sessions that will take place.