Opportunities to Contribute to PEMAC include but are not limited to:
- Offering support through sustaining a membership is a great start to contributing to the vision of the Association
- You don't have to be a member to connect and learn but you do have to be a member to contribute
- From time to time we issue invitations to the general membership to fill volunteer positions at the Chapter Level or on national committees (like this opportunity... open now)
Not yet a member?
- Information about each Chapter is found under the "People > Chapters" menu. Or click here for quick access.
- To assist in planning, promoting and hosting of Chapter Events or to share experience and insights at Chapter Events contact the Chapter Leadership volunteers:
- To inquire about starting a new Chapter contact the Executive Director
- To stay abreast of Chapter activities subscribe to the relevant email lists
- The MainTrain 2019 committee has been set
- To assist in planning, promoting and hosting MainTrain 2020 contact the events coordinator
- The Call for Abstracts for MainTrain 2019 is now closed
- To sponsor or exhibit at MainTrain 2019 contact the events coordinator
- To attend the Conference register now!
Information about each Committee is found under the "People > Committees" menu. Or click here for quick access.
We are currently seeking volunteers for the Body of Knowledge Team and a new Competency Framework Development team.