Saint John, New Brunswick
Tuesday - Friday September 15 - 18, 2020
Hilton Saint John
Apply to Become a Sponsor / Exhibitor
Call for Abstracts (COMING IN JANUARY)
Register (COMING SOON!)
Connect | Learn | Contribute
Canada’s largest annual maintenance and physical asset management conference exhibition and networking event, MainTrain gathers leading experts, practitioners and professionals from across Canada and around the world to share their insights and strategies that support professionals and their organizations. We look forward to seeing you!
MainTrain 2020 will be taking place in Saint John, New Brunswick – Canada’s Original City, which was incorporated in 1785 and has grown into a historically rich and culturally diverse city. The city is home to an "uptown" core, where historic buildings dot the banks of the St. John River and the Saint John Harbour – the Bay of Fundy is our front door. Saint John is centrally located on the southern New Brunswick Coast on the beautiful Bay of Fundy. Spanning 316.31 km2 and as the largest city in New Brunswick, with a population of approximately 67,000.
Be a Sponsor
- Network with existing clients and make new connections
- Connect and build relationships with key decision makers from the public and private sector, from across the country, and around the world
- Opportunity to promote your products and services in a variety of ways including during the 2.5-day exhibitor trade show
- Get recognized through our many branding opportunities throughout the week
Be a Speaker
- Submit an abstract by May 11, 2020 for a chance to speak at MainTrain.
- Connect with your industry peers through online promotion, the printed program, and the conference app.
- Learn from delegates on what is being asked in your industry through the question and answer period of your presentation.
- Contribute to the advancement and education of attendees by showcasing your work, lessons learned, success stories, results, and expertise.
- Receive a complimentary 4 day registration for the conference which includes all tours, workshops, off sites, exhibit hall and MORE. (If abstract is chosen)
Be a Delegate
Connect, Learn and Contribute through: workshops, learning sessions, hospitality suite, exhibit hall, off site dinner, plenary sessions, networking events, round table discussions and much more!