10-minute presentation during one of the two morning plenary sessions. Use of platform, which includes audio, video, and PPT. First come first serve for date. Presentation can be pre-recorded or live.
Up to a 1-minute pre-roll video during 2 of your choice sessions. First come first serve to choose which sessions you would like
Can be a produced video or pre-recorded presentation
Two videos do not need to be the same
Logo beside sponsored session
Attendees will see your pre-roll video when they view the session before the event, when the live event is starting and anytime they view the presentation after the event
Sidebar of MainTrain 2020 conference website page for 12 months from date of purchase
MainTrain emails distributed by PEMAC and all of our partners. Beginning within one week of purchase and ends one week after MainTrain 2020 conference ends.
MainTrain advertising published around the world. Beginning within one week of purchase and ends one week after MainTrain 2020 conference ends.
Delegate list 30 days before MainTrain (List includes delegate name, company and title). Full delegate list post MainTrain event (List includes delegate name, company and title)
Exhibitor Analytics is supplied a week after the conference with everyone who visited your virtual exhibitor space. (List includes attendee name, company and title).
Customized message within platform during event with push notifications (Two Premium Timings). Includes a picture, message and URL
Complimentary Four (4) full conference registrations
Additional passes can be purchased at a 20% discount
Virtual Exhibit Space & Lead Retrieval Preference given to first to register within sponsorship tier. See Appendix A in Sponsorship package for example.
Includes clickable logo on sponsor listing, website link, downloadable documents, live 1 on 1 video or text chat with interested delegates, uploadable videos
Access to customize Virtual Exhibit Hall on August 15th and two months post conference
You do not need to be physically present at any certain location. Someone from your team should be virtually present during the online live conference to answer delegate questions, one on one calls, and online chat
During live event, delegates can instantly join a live video meeting with up to 25 fellow attendees and exhibit staff members
Exhibit staff members can share their screens and run full presentations or demos in real-time as they would on-site
- Delegates can ask questions and chat with exhibit staff over video, audio, and text
- Delegates can branch out into private video meetings with exhibit staff
- Delegates visit a virtual booth as they normally would, and can explore resources like files, videos, staff, links, graphics, etc.
- Exhibitors can also combine this with their lead retrieval functions to gather visitor contact information
- In the event's networking section, booth managers will be able to track visitors in real-time via the Booth sub-tab and start private chats
- On their exhibiting organization's profile page in the exhibit hall and the general listing, visitors will be able to submit requests for information with contact information added automatically
- Any attendee initiated or captured leads along with notes the attendee submits will show up in your exhibitor portal, at any time.
Gamification Through the PheedLoop platform, delegates have the ability to collect points. Attendees enter codes to claim points and track their progress on a leader board and then redeem points for exciting prizes. Attendees will need to visit your booth to receive the code (5 unique codes provided to you by Events Coordinator). You may wish to put them in your company description, direct them to speak with you, add to a downloadable document or add to your social media post. Submit a prize with a value of at least $50 to receive an additional code.