Returning to Calgary this June 4-6, the Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals & Resources Summit will bring together over 250 heads of Operations, Reliability, OE and HSE leaders for three days of sharing, learning and networking with the best in the industry about how to enhance safety, efficiency, reliability and operational risk management to drive world-class business performance
With expertise straight from the field, global best practices and over 50 case studies, the 2018 program will give you practical tips and tactics to manage change, increase efficiency and optimize productivity - without compromising reliability, safety, and compliance.
Confirmed speakers for 2018 include: Irving Oil, Energy Safety Canada, Veolia, BP, Royal Dutch Shell, Chevron, Agrium, ConocoPhillips Global Production, Enbridge Gas Services and many more.
The challenges faced by the industry are what inspired the 2018 agenda. Key themes include
- Optimize Maintenance and Reliability
- Manage Change without Compromising Business Performance
- Increase risk visibility by optimizing data and information management
- Improve Culture, Competence and Compliance to Build a High Reliability Organization
- Drive Innovation in Your Operations
- Leverage Technology to Drive out Operations Costs
- Understand the Impact of Human Factors on Process Safety Performance
- Enhance Project Performance and Create Standardization across Projects
- Leverage Data and Analytics Tools to Drive out Operations Costs
- Maintain Asset Integrity in a Low $/barrel Environment
- Reduce Complexity and Variability with Clearly Defined Standards and Accountabilities
*Available to in-house industry professionals on standard rates only.
20 Roundup Way SE
Calgary, AB T2G 2W1