Join us at our next GTA Professional Development event on May 30th at the St. Lawrence Seaway Management Corporation in St. Catharine’s.
- 8:45am - 9:00pm: Meet-up in front of 508 Glendale Ave Administrative Building (on map). Then walk to Meeting Room 2 in the Maintenance and Engineering Building
- 9:00am – 9:30am: Intros, Visitor Badges, Security & Safety Tailboards
- 9:30 – 12:00pm: Site visit to Lock 4E. Focus on Maintenance Challenges, etc.
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm: Lunch (Meeting Room 2)
- 1:00pm – 1:30pm: OCC - A / Powerhouse - A
- 1:45pm – 2:15pm: OCC - B / Powerhouse - B
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm: Concluding Presentations
Bring your own PPE. PPE requirements: Hardhat, ankle-high safety boots, hi-vis vest, safety glasses (and general work gloves recommended).
Available adjacent to Administrative Building
Maximum number of attendees is 25.
508 Glendale Ave
St. Catharines, ON L2P 3Y3
|Regular (including tax)||$ 15.00 + $ 1.95 Tax|